Valentine is knocking on the door and it’s time to show some love. I’m not a person of big romantic gestures. Truth to be told, I feel a bit uncomfortable in those situations. I’m more a show-your-love-with-actions kind of a girl. So sending a card or give a small gift is more my kind of gesture. This year I’m planning to give heart-shaped shaker cards for Valentine.
This is the material I used for the Valentine's hearts
Semi-transparent tracing paper from Canson
Glitter, sequins, and pearls.
1. Print out the template with hearts, or make your own hearts.
2. Take another paper and attach to your printed one. Cut the hearts out in both papers at once.
3. Sew the hearts together, but leave an opening big enough to fill it with pearls, sequins or glitter.
4. Fill your heart and go back to the sewing machine and close the gap.
5. Done! Give the heart to someone you love.
Hope you liked it!